domingo, 21 de enero de 2007

CSI: TASK FOR THIS WEEK. ( 19th-25th Feb)

Hello ,

This week in class we are going to work on writing appropiate e-mails for different situations. That is why I want you to send me back to my e-mail address the following answer to this e-mail:( no later than Sunday the 25th )

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very interested in booking a room in your hotel for next month. I need a double room with sea views and King size bed from March 7th to 15th.
Please, answer me as soon as possible with the rates and availability for my required dates.

Thank you very much in advance,


Kind Regards,

Maria Baile


8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Maria, I do not really know what to do...Could you please explain i t to me more ???

Anónimo dijo...

HI TEACHER!! I'M WORKING IN THE ITINERARY, BUT I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS: PLEASE, COULD U TELL ME IN WHAT KIND OF HOTEL WOULD U LIKE TO STAY, THE NUMBER OF STARS OR THE CATEGORY, AND ANOTHER THING, DO U HAVE ANY PREFERENCE ABOUT THE FLIGHT? I MEAN, IF U PREFER A MORNING FLIGHT OR WHATEVER. IN ECONOMY CLASS,ISN'T IT?
THANKS & KISS

Anónimo dijo...

DIANA..REGARDING YOUR QUESTIONS... DON'T WORRY ABOUT MONEY THIS TIME. PLAN THE BEST TRIP YOU CAN

Anónimo dijo...

¡¡ HI TEACHER.I have a problem with the page www.english club.com I can´t find the vocabulary do you help me ?? I want to find the vocabulary¡¡ THANKS PAULA

Anónimo dijo...

Hello today we are in computer´s class because the TV arrive to film us!!!!

Bye bye

Anónimo dijo...

2-03-07

Hi teacher!!
There aren´t homework for this week?? I don´t have information about the exercises for this week.
could you send me the information in an e-mail please?

Thank you Mary!!Bye!!

Lorena Gómez 1º CSI.

victor dijo...

Hi!!How is everything???I don´t Know what I have to do exactly. I will only give my opinion about the Finnish. I think that is the best thing to improve your english; to talk with foreing people and see if you are able to go to another country and to be safe; I mind that you will not have problems to ask for the food, look for a job, that kind of things....CU on monday. VICTOR

Anónimo dijo...

hello!!!!
well i think the finnish ppl help us i little to inpruve our english, as Victor said is the best way to practice english , speaking with other people, well there is my coment.....
have a nice week everyone.....
Isaac